The Parish Hall

The Parish Hall consists for three rooms: The Main Hall, the Balcony Room and the Ante Room. Please contact the Caretaker to book either the Ante Room or Balcony Room on 01978 755998.

N.B. The Main Hall is currently closed due to structural damage to the floor. Please see details under Public Notices [30 March 2023].

The Parish Hall, built in 1896, as with the majority of early 20th century buildings in the village of Coedpoeth, is constructed from local sandstone quarried at Penygelli quarries. The Parish Hall is a focal point for the Village and is used by many groups and individuals.

Parish Hall interior    Parish Hall interior centre